Dewalt is one of the best brands for a compact impact driver. When you buy this tool usually you get the entire kit. Through our detailed reviews, we are trying to help all our potential customers by giving the right knowledge about the product. Whether it is features, benefits, pros and cons, or even customer reviews, or the installation guide, we can help you provide all the information you need about this product.
Read through our detailed review to know more and decide wisely.
Before you decide on buying this product, you should be aware of all the features. Below are the major features that are worth noticing.
Performance : This drill is very high performing and delivers about 300 unit Watts of power. Hence it is very much suitable for wide range of applications ranging from low duty to heavy duty.
Transmission : The Dewalt driver delivers 2 step transmission at 0-450 & 1,500 rpm. This is available for a range of drilling and fastening applications.
Chuck : The handle has a half inch sleeve that offers excellent gripping even when there is a high friction. This feature is loved by most of the customers as mentioned in the reviews.
Handle : The ergonomically designed handle offers excellent comfort when your hand is in friction due to drilling of holes on the walls.
Compact : This impact driver is relatively compact and very easy to handle. As it is lightweight, it can easily be carried and stored in tight areas.
Benefits of using the products
Before buying this product you should be aware of the benefits this product offers to the users. This product has about 500 customer reviews on Amazon and it is obvious that people love the products a lot. The drill is very high performance and can be used for any tough jobs. This lightweight and compact impact driver is relatively costlier as compared to the other competitor products.
Pros and Cons
- Handling : The driver is relatively lighter and easy to handle as compared to the other competitive brands.
- Performance : With high performance and excellent torque, this tool can be used to perform drilling any kind of tough jobs.
- Controls : Transmission is easy and has 2 level control for adjusting the speeds. This way you can get excellent control over the tool when you are trying to operate at different speeds.
- Handle grip : The handle is made up of an extra layer of sleeve which offers excellent grip to your hand.
- Compact and lightweight : You can easily store this drill tool in a very less space and lift it easily without any hassles as it is very light in weight.
- Charger : The driver kit comes with a charger for the battery. However, beware ; this is a very cheap charger you can ever find
- Battery life : The battery needs to be charged very frequently and its life is not long.
- Cost : This is quite expensive compared to the same range of other brand products. However, as compared to the quality, features and utility, you can still say the cost is bearable.
The product has 4.7 stars out of 5.0 out of which 80% are positive reviews and the remaining 20% are negative. The customers are happy because the tool’s performance is exemplary. It is compact and lightweight and has an excellent grip on the handle. The battery charges quickly but needs frequent charging. A slightly expensive product has a low battery life and charger is not of good quality.
Product installation guide
Read this when you have decided to buy this product and learn how to install and maintain the product. Although you will get similar instructions in the user guide when you buy the product, we are still taking the pleasure of writing the necessary steps for you.
- Make sure all the items are present in your tool kit before you begin assembling this powerful tool for drilling.
- Assemble the parts as given in the user guide.
- Make sure to frequently charge your battery as it does not last longer
- You have the LED light on top of the battery, make sure to turn it on after you have installed the tool.
- Once you start using, make sure you drill it only on surfaces supported like metal, plastic and soft wood.
To conclude, now that you are well aware of the product details, the pros and cons, benefits, features as well as the installation and maintenance instructions, you should now be in a position to decide whether you can go ahead and purchase this product or not. You can go through various factors, reviews and details and ask any questions if you have. We encourage you to make well informed decision while buying this product for your home or your DYI project.