Construction regardless of the size, remains incomplete without a perfect drilling machine, and for drilling purpose, you can remember hundredths of names. But do all drivers do the same at the time of drilling? The answer is NO, so the urgency for finding out a suitable drilling machine is huge, and in this article, we have stopped by mentioning a great brand called Makita which manufactures outstanding products for making the drilling maneuver lot better as well as sooner.
Makita’s impact drivers are well-popular all over the world because for drilling, driving and fastening purposes, its products ensure high performance. Performance, compact design, easy to use – all these have taken Makita to a high position over years.
Brief Comparison Table for Best Makita Impact Driver 2016
|Makita XT260 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit, 2-Piece|
|Makita XDT042 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit|
|Makita XDT08Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only, No Battery)|
|Makita LCT209W 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit|
|Makita XT211M 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Pc. Cordless Combo Kit with Two 4.0Ah Batteries|
- 1 Brief Comparison Table for Best Makita Impact Driver 2016
- 2 Why Should You Buy a Makita Impact Driver?
- 3 How to choose the best Makita Impact Driver that Suits You?
- 4 Top 5 Best Makita Impact Driver Reviews 2016:
- 4.1 1. Makita XT260 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit, 2-Piece
- 4.2 2. Makita XT211M 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Pc. Cordless Combo Kit with Two 4.0Ah Batteries
- 4.3 3. Makita XDT042 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- 4.4 4. Makita XDT08Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only, No Battery)
- 4.5 5. Makita LCT209W 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit
- 4.6 Related Posts
Why Should You Buy a Makita Impact Driver?
The great things come from great company. If you go for analyzing any product for how good it is, you must look at the company which manufactures the product. Likewise, for an impact driver, you should see how good the company is.
Makita is in leading the leading position for manufacturing power tools which has been carrying on innovating advanced motor design over 100 years. The company is providing standard industrial tools for sufficing the needs for construction regularly.
Some of the Great Features of Makita at a Glance:
- Hundredths years of experience in the field of industry tools making.
- It is trusted for its long-term reliability.
- Advanced technology for battery as well as the motor.
- The quality control for checking of its tools is strictly maintained.
How to choose the best Makita Impact Driver that Suits You?
There are some things you should consider for choosing the best Makita impact driver which are being discussed now.
1. More Torque is Better: Go for an impact driver that has enormous torque as higher torque means you can bore or make big holes with smaller drivers. Never be fooled by buying a less-torque impact driver in order to ensure less strain in hand. Higher torque does not mean that you will fatigue quickly, in contrast, it guarantees less fatigue because of smooth drilling, driving or fastening.
So in this regards, except Makita LCT209W 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit, all the other four items among the mentioned five drivers can be chosen.
2. Size as well as Weight Matters: It is usual that an impact driver can be held in one hand while in operation, so look at the driver which is better suited with your one-hand operating. If you take a less weighty impact driver, then it will be easier for you to hold it. In addition, go for smaller sized impact driver by not compromising the power as well as the torque.
All the five models of the Makita are of great size and weight though the last one is extremely light weighted.
3. Less Noisy is Less Irritating and Healthier: Isn’t it better to things done without much noise? So pick the impact driver that sounds less. Much drilling and driving noise is a monotonous thing for an impact driver’s operator, on the other hand high pitch of noise is harmful for our hearings.
All the models ensure smooth drilling, thus less noise.
4. Powerful Battery can Perform Well: As we have talked before that higher torque means better drilling experience, you should go for 18 volt impact driver because higher volt does great impact on better torque. 18 Volt will do a lot though it is compact as well. Not only that, high voltage battery in an impact driver means you will get longer run time with it.
The first four models are with 18 V, so you can go for any of them for better battery.
5. Having all is Great: It is always better to pick the combo kit as it has a combined pack which can cost you a little extra. Another thing that should be mentioned is buy cordless impact driver as it is easier for using.
The first, second and the last models mentioned here are with combo pack.
So you should consider the mentioned things while purchasing a Makita impact driver.
Top 5 Best Makita Impact Driver Reviews 2016:
1. Makita XT260 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit, 2-Piece
This is 18-volt impact driver from Makita which has enormous torque that ranges between 480 and 1420 in.lbs. The motor used in the impact driver is Makita made 4-pole motor which is a robust and advanced motor that can perform strong enough while drilling with bits. It has battery optimizing power system that ensures better battery life by managing overheating, over charging, and overvoltage as well. The power battery is fully chargeable within half an hour.
Some of the key features of the impact driver:
- Heavy torque of 480 to 1420 in.lbs.
- 18 Volts battery, so enormous torque is assured.
- Built-in efficient system for managing overheating, over charging and over loading.
- Cooling fan for the battery ensures longer life span of the lithium battery.
- Battery charging time is very short.
2. Makita XT211M 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Pc. Cordless Combo Kit with Two 4.0Ah Batteries
This impact driver is a less weighty (weighs only 3.3 lbs) tool that is quite efficient for producing powerful torque of 1420 in.lbs. This is a perfect tool for drilling or driving on wood as well as metal. The minimum noisy highly efficient impact driver has 1/2″ hammer driver drill which is also equipped with metal gear construction. The battery is improved in this model which is 4.0 Ah, thus it ensures longer usability than an impact driver having a 3.0 Ah battery.
Some of the key features of the impact driver:
- It is a combo kit that includes impact driver, driver-drill, and 18 Volt batteries (2 of them) along with a charger.
- Two of the 18 volt batteries give 35% more usability guarantee with a single full-charge.
- Great torque from480 to 1420 in.lbs.
- Weight of the impact driver is only 3.3 lbs including the batteries.
- Automatic system for avoiding issues like overloading, overheating and over charging.
3. Makita XDT042 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver Kit
The impact driver comes with a powerful 4-pole motor hat can generate up to 1420 in.lbs torque. XDT042 is sported with L.E.D light that lights the working object which is an effective solution for performing accurately. It weighs only 3.3 lbs including the battery that is also a less weighty impact driver like its other cousins. The soft grip along with the less weight of the impact driver makes it is a master tool for giving much comfort to its operators.
- It generates the standard 1420 torque that can bore or make big holes with short bits.
- Its weight of only 3.3 lbs has made it a fatigue reliever in many aspects.
- It is a slick designed impact driver that is only 5-7/16″ long.
- It is equipped with powerful motor and long longevity battery for long time use with great power.
- L.E.D light makes the drilling as well as the driving performance more efficient.
4. Makita XDT08Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only, No Battery)
Makita XDT08Z 18V LXT is a robust impact driver that is highly recommended for plumbers, electricians, masons during construction. It only weighs 3.4 lbs and it does not have a battery in the pack. The impact driver can generate enormous 1420 torque that is powerful indeed to make holes and bore seamlessly for different purposes. This tool is very handy and cause less strain in hand as well as other body parts while using it. The electric motor used in the impact driver ensures around 50% more run time than that of an impact driver with battery.
- BL brushless motor used in the impact driver gives more room to use longer period of time.
- Slick design with 8 inch long body along with 3.4 lbs weight which gives more workability to its users.
- The impact driver runs efficiently and ensures better longevity.
- The BL brushless motor can perform perfectly for changing different needs for RPM and torque.
- It has dedicated computer controlling system that helps avoid overheating and overloading.
5. Makita LCT209W 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit
This is an ultra designed impact driver that is sported with two sets of combo kit. It is powered with two sets of 12 volt lithium ion batteries that can still perform 800 in.lbs of torque which is decent for different drilling, driving and fastening operation at the time of construction. The weight of the variable speed impact driver is only 2 lbs that is extremely light to carry and use.
- The tiny and extremely light weighted impact driver can generate torque that ranges between 200 and 800 in.lbs.
- The impact driver carries two sets of 12 volt max Lithium Ion batteries.
- The battery can be fully charged in only 30 minutes of time.
- The weight is only 2 lbs.